Hi,

I started this page: http://wiki.sagemath.org/magma
Contributions welcome.

>From the page: The goal of Magma is to provides a mathematically
rigorous environment for solving computationally hard problems in
algebra, number theory, geometry and combinatorics. The core goal of
Sage is to provide a free open source alternative to Magma. This
includes being able to do everything Magma does and to do it better.
This page is meant to track our progress in that direction. We intend
to accomplish this by some combination of: (1) extremely hard work,
(2) better technology, (3) getting Magma open sourced and incorporated
into Sage, (4) sharing of effort (e.g., people who work for Magma
sharing the code and algorithms they produce with the Sage community).

The point of this page is to list functionality that Magma has and
whether Sage has it or not, and if Sage has said functionality, how
does the speed compare. It is basically to answer the question "can
Magma still do anything Sage can't do".

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics