From: Daniel Pollack (GPC) <math...@math.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Subject: [MathFaculty] MSRI Postdocs
To: facu...@math.washington.edu

Dear Colleagues,

As a followup to my previous message, please note the description of
the MSRI postdocs:

"Postdocs will be based at MSRI Academic Sponsoring Institutions or
other appropriate universities. Applicants should identify a potential
mentor and mentoring institution."

We are an MSRI Academic Sponsoring Institutions and are therefore
eligible to host these postdocs. If you know of an appropriate
candidate please encourage them to apply with you as the potential
mentor and UW as the mentoring institution.

-Dan

| Daniel Pollack, Professor & GPC               University of Washington |
| math...@math.washington.edu                   Mathematics Department   |
| http://www.math.washington.edu/~pollack       Box 354350               |
| Phone 206-543-1809, Fax 206-543-0397          Seattle, WA 98195-4350   |