It doesn't seem to be imported by default. There's no other diagram
package imported by default is there?

I guess it would be even better to be able to do CD's outside cells,
but would I be correct in thinking that is a limitation of jsMath, not
the notebook?

I'm really impressed by the notebook. It is working very well for me.

I have one small suggestion. I know there is a %hide option to hide
cells. It might be useful to be able to pass a parameter to %hide
which specifies what text is displayed instead of %hide once the cell
is hidden. Actually the evaluate below where the cell would be is also
intrusive. But I don't see a way around that. One needs to be able to
evaluate hidden cells.

One possible solution might be for the evaluate to also be hidden when
you evaluate a hidden cell. Then to reevaluate it, one would have to
unhide the cell at which point the evaluate link would come back. Does
that seem like a sensible solution? Or perhaps one could pass a
parameter to hide for this too:

%hide("Here is some text which will show up.", hide_evaluate=true)

Heh, even cooler would be to be able to pass parameters for font,
style and colour to %hide. But that is probably a little over the top.

%hide("Here is some text which will show up.", font=helvetica,
style=bold, size=18, color=#000000, hide_evaluate=true)

Perhaps

%hide(<h1>My heading</h1>, hide_evaluate=true)

Dunno. I didn't think this through really. Someone might have a better
idea.

Bill.