On Apr 22, 12:52 pm, Nick Alexander <ncalexan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> To override this in Firefox on Linux, I put
>
> >> #content.ticket { width: 100% !important; }
>
> > Hmm, that seems to be a worthwhile change to me since these days most
> > people should not be limited by 800x600 displays any more? Is anyone
> > opposed to this change for some reason?
>
> +1.

Hehe, if Nick likes it I think we are good to go :)

For the record: I changed site-packages/Trac-0.11.3-py2.5.egg/trac/
htdocs/css/ticket.css, but kept the orignial ticket.css as
ticket.css.orig.

For the last trac install we had also changed the color scheme for the
diffs due to problems for people with red-green color blindness, so I
will try to restore that fix today since I assume it is still desired,
too.

> Nick

Cheers,

Michael