Thanks Michael,

I was really referring to multiprocessing, since their APIs are not
the same and  pyprocessing isn't supported anymore. Multiprocessing is
maintained to be fully compatible with the 2.6 module to help with
forward compatibility.

So I guess the answer to my question is that Multiprocessing won't be
in 3.4.1, right? That's fine I can always import it from an egg.

Flávio