Hi

today I was looking for a worksheet in Trash.

So found it, I opened it, and then I recognized that was the one I was
looking for. To undelete it, I pressed "Discard and quit", so that I
could have gone back to the trash worksheet list, to do "Undelete".

I recognized the worksheet was not there anymore. By pressing "Discard
and quit", it was moved to the "Active" folder.

Is this desirable? I don't think so. I was actually very afraid I
could have lost it, but then I just found it in Active.

Regards

Maurizio