Hi,

the recent "graph editor" thread shows how amazing and powerful the
html canvas using just javascript can be.

I wonder if there are alternatives for 2d and 3d interactive plotting
using pure javascript, and whether it is possible (and desirable) to
prioritize solutions which don't depend on external plugins (i.e. no
java, etc).

Already flot seems to be a javascript only library, but it doesn't
look quite like a 2d function plotter (at least by the examples
provided in the webpage).

Gonzalo