Has anyone been to one of these recently?  I cannot go as I will be
away next week.

John

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christophe Déplacé <christophe_depl...@wolfram.com>
Date: 2009/5/19
Subject: United Kingdom Mathematica Seminars 2009 at the University of Warwick
To: j.e.crem...@warwick.ac.uk

To support the Mathematica site license at the University of Warwick,
Wolfram Research is visiting the university as part of the United Kingdom
Mathematica Seminars 2009 on Wednesday 27 May at 14:00. The seminar will
be held at:

University of Warwick
International Digital Laboratory Auditorium
Coventry CV4 7AL

This seminar will be given in Mathematica and will show useful
teaching and research examples for mathematics, the physical
sciences, engineering, and business/economics. The content will
help attendees with no prior experience get started with the
Mathematica language and workflow. Since there is a large amount
of new functionality in Version 7, most intermediate and advanced
users will learn quite a bit as well.

Please invite your students to attend.

To make sure we have enough space, please register on our
website:
http://www.wolfram.com/uk2009

I look forward to meeting you!

Best regards,