Dear Craig, David, Mike, Robert:

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 10:01:47AM -0700, Nicolas Thiéry wrote:
> I'll also give it a shot at the getattr alternative implementation
> (as we had discussed), so that you can focus on reviewing.

Done for the second one: see categories-getattr_hack-nt.patch that
I'll upload tonight to the sage-combinat patch server.

IMHO, this is much hackier than inheriting dynamically from the
element or parent_class of the category. I am really not a fan of
using it, except when there are no other choices yet (extension
types). So it's up to you to make it rock solid and optimized!

Cheers,
                                Nicolas
--
Nicolas M. Thiéry "Isil" <nthi...@users.sf.net>