Hi all,

as stated in the i18n Italian page, the current reference for the
documentation can be considered this repository of .rst files:

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mhansen/doc-sphinx/tutorial/

Is this information updated? In that case, I'll start providing the
translated .rst files. Is there any guideline for Sphinx syntax?

If the current documentation is not there, which is the most updated
source?
Moreover, how are the available translations made public? I don't see
any advertisement.

Thanks

Regards

Maurizio