Hi William,
Thanks for replying, I am using gcc 3.4.6 not sunstudio 12 for
building sage, sorry for the confusion. My project involves building
sage on both soalris 10 as well as opensolaris on various x64
platforms. What I should do now, where from can I get gcc-4.3.2 and
custom binutils, please advise

Regards,
Nitu