Hi Dan,

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Dan Drake<dr...@kaist.edu> wrote:

<SNIP>

> While searching around, I found that the release tours on the wiki
> sometimes link to a nonexistent release note: in
> http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-3.4.2 the link to
> http://www.sagemath.org/src/announce/sage-3.4.2.txt is broken. It looks
> like the 3.4 series is missing in /src/announce.

I've put together a release note for Sage 3.4.2 and it's up at

http://www.sagemath.org/src/announce/sage-3.4.2.txt

On the release tour at

http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-3.4.2

the link to the corresponding release note is fixed.

> If someone (Harald?)
> can put those release notes in, someone could very easily fix #6056 by
> just copying and pasting the release notes into HISTORY.txt.

The file HISTORY.txt has been updated with releases up to and
including Sage 4.0.1. It has been uploaded to the Sage website, and is
available at

http://www.sagemath.org/src/announce/HISTORY.txt

My working draft can be found at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mvngu/doc/changelog/HISTORY.txt

and ticket #6056 has been commented accordingly.

> (Also, the file
> http://www.sagemath.org/src/announce/OLD_VERSIONS_HERE.txt seems to
> be incorrect, and there are some other files there which have the
> distinct aroma of cruft...)

As I don't know whether I should delete the files build_problems.txt
and build_times.txt, I've put them in my sage.math dir at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mvngu/doc/www/

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen