On Jun 16, 4:56 pm, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you also get the same/similar errors if you build Sage 4.0.1 from
> source? It looks like you were trying to build version 3.4.
>
> --
> Regards
> Minh Van Nguyen

I downloaded 3.4 because it was the most recent source version from
the Boston mirror.  Right now I'm downloading the 4.0.1 binary for
ubuntu 9.04, which someone in the irc channel told me might work.
Once that download finishes, if the binary doesn't work, I'll try
downloading and building 4.0.1--a long process, 10 hours to get to
where I was before.