Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'd had the thought of making it easy to
insert some pre- and post- commands such as \begin{center}\end
{center}, similar to the way we can now add to the general latex
preamble.  Commands for Beamer to gradually develop a sequence of
graphs are another good idea, and we're going to work on a way to keep
scaling and bounding boxes consistent across several graphics to
support these sorts of crude animations.

Two thoughts on dot2tex, which I don't know very well.  As has been
discussed, GraphViz has an incompatible license, but if it was
installed it could be useful to have just layout information computed
and passed into a Sage graph (for use with any sort of rendering, plot
or latex).  It looks like dot2tex will actually create complete latex
code, and if so, the new GraphLatex class is designed to make adding
this sort of alternative very easy.  It would be wise then to try to
coordinate on the names and usage of whatever further options are
added, allowing for latex code for each package to be generated
accordingly.  That way, one could perhaps get two different latex
versions with a minimum of changes.

Rob