One minor typo: under "Self-organized criticality", "ascpect" should
be "aspect".

The documentation is excellent, that's quite impressive.  As I am
unfamiliar with the subject, I haven't absorbed enough of it to make
really helpful comments but I will try to look more closely.

One thing that comes to mind is: could you help to make a 4ti2 package
for Sage?  That would make the installation a lot easier.  To start,
what platforms have you successfully installed it on?  Have you
encountered any difficulties compiling from source?

Cheers,
Marshall