Minh Nguyen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Minh Nguyen<nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
>>> Also, perhaps you can review the polybori fix
>>>
>>> http://sagetrac.org/sage_trac/ticket/6528
>>> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/kirkby/Solaris-fixes/polybori-0.5rc.p9-Second-try/polybori-0.5rc.p9.spkg
>>>
>>> The polybori fix now works on t2 - assuming it does not died for some
>>> random reason.
>> I have checked in all changes in your name. The updated SPKG is up at
>>
>> http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mvngu/patch/polybori-0.5rc.p9.spkg
>>
>> I have started building it on t2 using Sage 4.1, the same Sage version
>> that previously failed to build PolyBori.
>
> Successfully installed polybori-0.5rc.p9 with Sage 4.1! Now I need to
> try that with Sage 4.1.1.alpha0. But first I have to wait for it to
> finish compiling or die due to some error :-)

I'd be interested how you get on.

* I tested this in sage-4.1 on t2 and it worked.
* I tested this in sage-4.1 on my Blade 2000 and it worked.
* I tested this in sage-4.1.1.alpha0 on my Blade 2000 and it worked.
* I tested this in sage-4.1.1.alpha0 on t2 and it did NOT work.

Given my other issues on t2, with race conditions, I am going to build
this single threaded.

One of the SCons developers, (which polybori depends on) will soon have
an account on t2. He might be able to resolve any remaining issues,