Hi,

at least these lines (and there are others):

File "/home/mvngu/usr/bin/sage/devel/sage-main/sage/interfaces/
sage0.py",
line 320:
    sage: sage0.eval('2+2')
Expected:
    '4'
Got:
    '\x1b[0m'
File "/home/mvngu/usr/bin/sage/devel/sage-main/sage/interfaces/
sage0.py",
line 334:
    sage: sage0.get('x')
Expected:
    '2'
Got:
    '4'
File "/home/mvngu/usr/bin/sage/devel/sage-main/sage/interfaces/
sage0.py",
line 364:
    sage: sage0.get('x')
Expected:
    "...NameError: name 'x' is not defined"
Got:
    '2'

seem to indicate that somehow the doctest synchronization is "off-by-
one", i.e. the answers gotten are not from the current test in
question, but from one test before. (I have no clue why this could
happen, nor did I ever have a look into "sage0.py".)
OTOH, that last one you see:

sage -t -long devel/sage/sage/modules/vector_real_double_dense.pyx
File "/home/mvngu/usr/bin/sage/devel/sage-main/sage/modules/
vector_real_double_dense.pyx",
line 72:
    sage: v.stats_skew()
Expected:
    0.0
Got:
    doctest:106: SyntaxWarning: assertion is always true, perhaps
remove parentheses?
    0.0
1 items had failures:
   1 of   4 in __main__.example_2
***Test Failed*** 1 failures.

might be relatively easy to hunt down and fix. Unfortunately, I don't
see this failure, since I use Mac OS X 10.4 only. (Does it occur on
sage.math?)

Cheers,
Georg