Hello everybody !!!

Now that the basics of Linear Programming are written, I am looking
for ways to make it useful in Sage : I have been looking for
Optimization/Graph algorithms which could be implemented this way and
came up with the following ones :

Bin packing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_packing_problem

Independent set of Representatives
( generalizes, for example, graph coloring )

Knapsack ( it seems Sage only solves some special cases for the
moment )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knapsack_problem

Gomory-Hu Tree ( Polynomial )
http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~visproj/eransagi/flow.html

I will begin to write them as soon as LP will be merged into Sage, but
I thought you may want plenty of other ones, and I sent this message
just for that : if you can think about any Polynomial/NP-complete
function you think would be useful in Sage, say its name ! ;-)

Nathann