Hi Nick,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 5:22 AM, Nick Alexander<ncalexan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello sage-devel,
>
> I have thought about writing this dozens of times and started writing
> it half a dozen times.  I think it's now time to actually send it.
>
> Please: when you reply to a message, quote appropriately.
>
> A one line reply appended to three pages of text is bad etiquette.  A
> three line reply embedded in a huge thread with no surrounding white
> space is terrible form.  If you don't know what I mean by quoting
> etiquette, you might try http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html
> .  (That page seems standard to my conventions, but perhaps it's
> offensive to your standards.  If so, I apologize.)
>
> Let's keep sage-devel easy to read!

I have updated the home page of sage-devel to point to the above page
on quoting netiquette. You can see the updated page here

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel

Similarly, the guidelines page of sage-support has been updated with
that link also. See here for the updated guidelines page:

http://groups.google.com/group/sage-support/web/guidelines

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen