Hi,

  I would like to let people know that there is a sagemath 4.1 package
for Mandriva cooker,
and it should be shipped as a contrib package in Mandriva 2010.0.

  This is not an official announcement of Mandriva, and rpm sources
can be viewed at
http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/sagemath/current/

  The package should be stable, but I am still resolving some issues
with 'sage -testall',
as not all components match sage spkgs; there are several errors due to
python deprecation messages followed by the correct result, or false positives
due to Mandriva using pari 2.3.4 and sage 4.1 using pari 2.3.3; so far, with
over 125000 tests passing clearly, there are still around 100 that I am checking
to ensure they are not real errors.

Thanks,
Paulo