On Aug 27, 2009, at 9:34 PM, Paul Leopardi wrote:

> Earlier this year I applied for an ARC Discovery grant for a 4 year
> 75% Fellowship ( http://www.arc.gov.au/ncgp/dp/dp_default.htm ) to
> study the relationship between numerical Clifford algebras, compatible
> discretization and the solution of PDEs, etc. in mathematical physics.
> Part of this project would be a port of the GluCat library (or
> equivalent) to Sage (see http://glucat.sf.net .) Funding has not yet
> been approved. Announcement is expected in October (see
> http://www.arc.gov.au/media/important_dates.htm .)

SymPy has some support for Geometric Algebra. As for Finite Elements,
you can also look at FEMhub (femhub.org) which is an open-source FEM
distribution based upon .spkg files.

Cheers,

Tim.
---
Tim Lahey
PhD Candidate, Systems Design Engineering
University of Waterloo
http://www.linkedin.com/in/timlahey