I agree!

In fact, learning sage-mode has been the reason for me to start
learning emacs.

The problem is that I've never used emacs and I don't really have so
much time to spend on setting it up, and moreover, I couldn't find so
many information about sage-mode. Apart from this wiki page:
http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-mode

For example, setting up my .emacs file didn't work so well :P I wonder
whether some deeper installation and usage instructions are available!

I couldn't find anything else. Am I supposed to? I think that I
should, since this looks very promising to me (will I be able to look
at typeset output as well?)

Anyway, if that's so useful (as I hope) it looks reasonable to me to
make this more accessible to other people, or at least more
advertised! :)

Thanks and regards

Maurizio