Hi Nick,

On 22 Sep., 00:02, Nick Alexander <ncalexan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just for the record, "sorted sets" make very little sense.

Sure. When I said "unless something implements a __cmp__ method..." I
did not mean that one *should* implement it; I just wanted to explain
"sorted(...) relies on a __cmp__ method, so if in some context one
wants sorted to work then __cmp__ must be implemented".

In the case of sets, I totally agree that the user should transform
the set into a list and then proceed with that, if s/he wants some
orderable object.

Best regards
Simon