Dear mmarco,

as far as i know Burcin and Michael started integrating noncommutative
Singular features
and in particular, graded commutative (e.g. supercommutative and
exterior) algebras into Sage
(http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/4539).

Luckily there will be another meeting concerning this integration
soon.

Singular's noncommutative capabilities are described in the manual
here:
http://www.singular.uni-kl.de/Manual/latest/sing_356.htm#SEC397

Any feedback/requests/wishes/suggestions/possible user interface
design or example Sage sessions/etc
are greatly appreciated.

Some requests concerning supercommutative algebras were made by Simon
when this topic surfaced within another thread (at
http://groups.google.com/group/sage-devel/browse_thread/thread/497bfc40ea5f17b8?pli=1)

--
Best regards,
 Oleksandr