Bill Hart wrote:
> More than likely the company that looked at your computers to see if
> they were broken, has done you a great favour. I used to work as a
> computer tech and sometimes it was very difficult to determine whether
> a computer was broken or not.
>
> By the time the company had dealt with your computers, I'm pretty sure
> it was much easier to tell.
>
> For example, suppose you were sent one of the following computers to
> evaluate. I'm pretty sure that now the computer techs have had a look,
> deciding whether they are broken or not is *much* easier:
>
> http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/anil_robo/broken_computer.jpg

I'm not so sure. Several iVal employees are so incompetent, it would
never surprise me if one of their technicians tried to plug that one in
to test it!

It was lucky for them the electrical damage to my machine was too severe
to make fixing it economical. Otherwise that stupidity would have cost
them a couple of thousand dollars.