Hi John,

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 8:51 AM, John H Palmieri <jhpalmier...@gmail.com> wrote:

<SNIP>

> In an attempt to save time, I attempted to build using all of these at
> once (instead of doing one at a time), along with the new fortran spkg
> (#6981) and the new r spkg (#6972).

I was lazy and did the same thing. Great minds think alike, or so the
saying goes :-)

> In other words, the packages seem to all look good.  I have not
> examined each one to see if the spkg-install files make sense, for
> instance,

I have examined the individual spkg-install files. In some cases I
checked in existing changes or fix a minor issue here or there. I have
also uploaded the updated spkg's to the relevant tickets.

> I don't have the energy to comment on each ticket individually, so
> take this as my portion of a positive review for each ticket: on Mac
> OS X 10.5, they build properly and seem to work.

Thank you for your effort. I have commented on each ticket individually.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen