Thanks for the feedback. I was just concerned that if there is a new
leak, this could quickly get out of control.

I remember a post from a while ago, where someone said that every new
user automatically gets the 'moderate' flag, which only gets removed,
after he/she has sent a couple of acceptable messages. None of the spam
senders I have seen today have sent anything to the list before, so I
suspect that they must have got around the automatic 'moderate'
flagging. Anyway, thanks for looking into this!

Cheers,
Stan