Marshall Hampton wrote:
> Sounds like a good idea.  I think you've done a great job on the
> recent releases.
>
> Thanks,
> Marshall

+1

I think Minh has done an excellent job. Good luck to him with his
thesis. That's one chore I'd rather not have to do again.

One of my friends once said to me he was so fed up with his thesis, that
when someone suggested cleaning the loo it was more attractive!

That said, I do know of someone with 3 PhD's, and know of someone who
considered doing s second one. One is enough for most people.

Dave