On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 at 11:27AM -0700, Tim Dumol wrote:
> I am running Arch Linux x86_64. Before a recent system upgrade, Sage
> was working fine. After upgrading my system, which seems to have
> removed libtermcap from /usr/lib, this bug happens:
>
> Upon running sage, with or without any commandline arguments:
>
> $ sage -br
> bash: symbol lookup error: /opt/sage-bin/local/lib/libreadline.so.6:
> undefined symbol: PC

This same problem prevents 4.1.2.alpha4 from building on a current Arch
system -- after libreadline is built, all the subsequent spkgs
immediately fail with the above error.

I used your solution, and it appears to be working properly now.

Dan

--
---  Dan Drake
-----  http://mathsci.kaist.ac.kr/~drake