This was already considered when graph color defaults were discussed,
and I've been impressed by how Sage developers seem quite cognizant of
the issue.

On a related note, does anyone know what happens when you try to use a
Sage notebook with some standard software for visually-impaired users
(I think Jaws is one of them)?  I imagine that jsmath isn't fully
compatible, or even entry cells...

- kcrisman