Thanks for the examples, Burcin - it will definitely be great for the
long haul to have a unified context.  I'm not exactly sure what the
difference between _eval_ and friends is, to be honest, and as long as
the use of prec is deprecated and there is a consistent alternative
everywhere, it should be okay.

As it turns out, for this particular issue (#5556), it turned out that
gamma(3/4) was auto-evaluating in the actual rational rings code, so
this was not Pynac.  I apologize if I didn't make that clearer above.

- kcrisman