ma...@mendelu.cz a écrit :

> On 18 zář, 08:33, Robert Bradshaw <rober...@math.washington.edu>
> wrote:
>>> Ok, but it should be possible to share the "worksheet" directory ?
>>> I *need* to share it (we have 3 machines, on which  the users -some
>>> hundredsof students- will be connected at random).
>> I don't think that would be possible. What you could do is use the
>> "server pool" option to use ssh accounts on all three machines to
>> share the actual computation load, while the notebook frontend would
>> run on just one machine. This fall the notebook will be made much
>> more scalable.
>
> Great, sounds good, but is this really possible? I found another
> thread where prof. Stein sais that all accounts have to be on the same
> Unix machine.
> http://osdir.com/ml/sage-devel/2009-09/msg00144.html
>
> Is this feature allready available? Or should we expect it in the
> forthcomming version?
>
> Sincerely
> Robert Marik

I think that the problem is the following (is it true, Dr. Stein ?): not
everything is in the worksheets directory, which could be shared, but
many datas concerning the worksheets and the users go in the file
nb.sobj. And for this file, non concurrent access is possible (not like
in a database managed by a daemon for example).
Yours,
t.