On Oct 3, 12:33 am, Paul Böhm <p...@boehm.org> wrote:
> we ported scipy to google wave before. we have code, there's some
> trickery involved. same stuff would work for sage i'm sure.
> i can help you get set up, but can't maintain the code. sound good?

sounds cool! i've looked at how the wolfram alpha integration in wave
works - http://code.google.com/p/wavealpha/ - it's rather simple and
the code there is gpl2, so, we can copy that pretty easy. i think it's
more work on the sage side, also to do some authentication (similar to
the twitter<->wave robot) and proper simple-json for the answers.
anyways, since not all have wave, i made a screencast:
http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/schilly/wolfram-alpha-in-google-wave.ogv