On Oct 3, 12:49 pm, lutusp <lut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am more than open to comments and criticism

Hi, great work! I'll link to the page from the sage help page, as an
"external resource".
The only point i'm not happy with is the navigation of the page. The
first time I looked at it I didn't understand that there are several
pages. I have seen the drop down box but haven't thought about it.
Next to it on the bottom is the "share" link ... I would recommend you
to explicitly add a link "next", or even a next and previous link with
the page's topic right below the text (outside of the rectangle, and
above the bottom navigation). The point is that a drop down menu is
nice and  cute, but rather uncommon and if i fail to grasp it on the
first sight, others fail for sure!