William Stein wrote:

>> Hence could HP-UX be added.

> My one concern about adding hpux and aix as components on track is
> that we don't have "linux" or "osx" or "cygwin" as components. The
> *only* OS that has a component is Solaris.   There are already a lot
> of components...
>
> Thoughts?
>
> William

There are some for

* Solaris
* FreeBSD
* Cygwin.
* Debian-package

I often wish it was possible to put things into more than one category.
If package foobar fails tests on Sun Studio, does it go into

* foobar
* Solaris
* spkg-check
* build

... etc. I assume that is a limitation of the tracker.

Linbox will not build with Sun Studio, and gives tons of warnings on
gcc. I'm not quite sure where that should go.

Dave