Hello everybody !!

I am writing about two tickets in Graph Theory that really need reviews...
They have been standing there for some time (something like 3 months !!!),
and I wouldn't mind so much if it was not for the fact that these two
tickets contains very fundamental functions that block the implementation of
many others ones...

Flow, Matching, Connectivity, and some Hard problems

Contents :
Minimum dominating Set
Minimum Independent Dominating Set
Minimum Vertex Cover
Maximum weighted matching
Maximum Flow
Minimum Edge cut
Minimum Vertex Cut
Edge Connectivity
Vertex Connectivity

Vertex Coloring, Edge Coloring

Contents :
Vertex Coloring
Edge Coloring

All these functions are documented and explained, first because the user
could be interested in them, but also to ease reviews.  I also tried to add
comments to the code when necessary.

If you have some time to review them, please help the Graph Theory section
of Sage :-)

Nathann