On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 23:42:41 Martin Albrecht wrote:
> On Sunday 01 November 2009, François Bissey wrote:
> > By the way it looks like the sage version of polybori doesn't depend on
> > libm4ri
>
> Can you clarify what you mean by that? Do you mean in the Makefile?

The sage Makefile or more precisely "deps", for polybori it reads:
$(INST)/$(POLYBORI): $(BASE) $(INST)/$(PYTHON) $(INST)/$(SCONS)
$(INST)/$(BOOST_CROPPED)
        $(SAGE_SPKG) $(POLYBORI) 2>&1

$(LIBM4RI) is pulled as a dependency of $(SAGE) after $(POLYBORI).
So in sage polybori will use its internal copy of m4ri (unless there
is a system copy like it happened to me).
However during a "sage -upgrade" if polybori is updated it is very
likely it will use the sage copy of m4ri.

Francois