Vincent,

I like your idea, and wonder if you might not post to sage-edu where I
know some secondary school teachers regularly read and post.

I noticed in your patch that you have some graph theory being
included.  Will that include the graph constructors?  In other words,
will commands like  graphs.CompleteGraph(5)  work and create standard
graphs?  Or perhaps you would replace them with non-object-oriented
versions?

Rob