Hi,

I used to use this IDE for Sage development, long ago:
  http://eric-ide.python-projects.org/eric4-screenshots.html

I know that Glenn Tarbox's uses Sage from Eclipse.

Now I use a mix of emacs, vim and the notebook, depending on what I'm doing.

   -- William

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics