On Nov 23, 9:33 am, Pablo Angulo <pablo.ang...@uam.es> wrote:
> Is there no way to have users of the wiki add their universities
> themselves? I've seen collaborative maps elsewhere.

Well, what do you mean by users of the wiki. Nearly all of the entries
on that wiki page are by me. I found them by analyzing the referral
paths of the website, then doing searches on the web. Many referral
pages aren't accessible (internal network) and probably even more are
missed by me. So, in the first place, I would like to somehow force
them to add their lectures by themselves ;)