On Nov 23, 2:20 pm, kcrisman <kcris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder how many "silent" users there are out there...

My latest entry (from yesterday) on the "testimonial" page:

"""Sage brought me back to using linux, perhaps permanently this time.
I only use windows for games these days. I actually haven't used Sage
very much recently. I'm doing stock trading strategies and I was using
R. But every time I left R for a while and came back, it seemed like i
had to relearn it over again. Sage helped me to see how much simpler
just doing it in python is, and I find that I only really need numpy
and matplotlib with pyplot for what I'm doing, mostly simple
calculations on stock data. Although it's nice to know Sage is there
if I need it."""
Robert Schmidt, private e-mail, 2009-11-22

http://www.sagemath.org/library-stories.html