Dear Dave,
> The C++ compiler supports the ISO standard for C++, ISO IS 14882:1998,
> Programming Language C++. The following list describes requirements in the
> standard that are not supported in this release:
>   * The export model of template compilation
>   * Some functionality of the C++ library is not implemented in the default
> libCstd to preserve binary compatibility between the current and earlier
> releases of the C++ compiler. For more information, check the C++ FAQ. I
> can't
> see anything relevant looking in the FAQ.
From
http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/cmp_stlport_libCstd.html
I read, that one might have to build with  -library=stlport4 .

I'll try it out.

Best regards,
  Alexander

--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon       +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax           +49 (0) 631-31600-1099