Hi!

At #6854 (ready for review, I think), I implemented introspection and
tab completion for elements of Infinite Polynomial Rings. This became
necessary since they have a __getattr__ method that allows to use
methods of the underlying *finite* polynomial (e.g., _latex_) in an
easy way, to the expence of leaving these "pseudo-inherited" methods
invisible for introspection and tab completion.

It is clear how to doc test introspection: use dir() on an instance of
the class.

But how to doc test tab completion? Is there a better way than to call
the relevant underscore method (here: _getAttributeNames) directly?

Cheers,
Simon