On Dec 13, 1:02 am, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have written a draft of a tutorial on functional programming for
> mathematicians.

Very nice, i added a comment and I just repeat it here. I think you
should also point to the "operator" python package, since defining add
in a function is an overhead and helpers like "itemgetter" is also
quite common. you should also point to the itertools package. e.g. an
inner product is more efficient using sum(imap(operator.mul, vector1,
vector2)) according to the itertools page - w/o sage of course ;)