Jaap Spies wrote:
> Found this, mostly engineering problems using matlab, mathematica and maple:
>
> http://12000.org/my_notes/mma_matlab_control/index.htm
>
> Jaap

An interesting page. Perhaps Nasser would add Sage examples, if given the code.
He seems quite a helpful guy. I believe he is mainly a Mathematica user - at
least that is the impression I get from reading sci.math.symbolic, which seems
to function as a Mathematica help list, as the Mathematica newsgroup is
censored
  (moderated), with a echo of a day or so. Perhaps he just puts his MATLAB and
Maple posts elsewhere.

dave