ma...@mendelu.cz wrote:
> Dear sage-devel
>
> If I run (with checked button "Typeset")
>
> maxima("taylor(z*sin(x*y), [x,y,z],[0,pi/2,1], 8)")
>
> in notebook in Sage 4.3, the output window is too small and I can see
> only small part of the expression. Is it a bug in CSS style or
> somwhere else?

There is a scroll bar that appears so you can scroll to see other parts
of the expression.  However:

1. the end of the expression is truncated, and is replaced with \cdots.
  I don't know if this is jsmath or Sage latexing

2. The vertical space allowed is too small when the corresponding input
cell is not active (i.e., when there is not an "evaluate" just above the
latexed expression.  I think this is probably jsmath's fault, but we
could maybe correct for it.

3. jsmath does not break an expression into multiple lines.  I'm not
sure if the next version (mathjax) does that.

Thanks,

Jason