Dr. David Kirkby wrote:
Jaap Spies wrote:
Minh Nguyen wrote:
Hi folks,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Robert Miller<rlmills...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I've finished merging for sage-4.3.1.alpha2, but due to... technical
difficulties, the best place I can put it right now is in /scratch/rlm
on boxen.math.washington.edu. The source tarball and boxen.math-
specific binary are there. Hopefully someone can post a better set of
links while I'm sleeping this off :)

Let's forget this release. It seems to come untested.

Well, it is an alpha.

Hangs on Fedora 12 x86_64. On the other hand I managed to build
80% of all packages on Open Solaris 06/2009 in VirtualBox!

Jaap

That's good news. I'm still trying to download it. It's going incredibly
slowly for me.

It is on your machine in my home directory export/home/jaap/sage_port

Since there was not a publicly accessible link, I used 'scp' to download
it. I know on high speed links, the CPU resources used by the encryption
will limit performance, but between me and the USA I doubt that makes
any difference. For whatever reason it will have taken almost two hours
to download for me by the time it finishes.

Let me know what OpenSolaris things don't work.

Sure.

As soon as I have a local copy, I'll stick one in your home directory on
my machine, so you can compare the two, to see if there are any issues
on one machine but not another.

Don't bother :)

Cheers,

Jaap