Dear all,

The latex representation of variables is great, thanks to those that
implemented it. I just noted one point that I think could be made more
consistent. If a greek letter name is followed by a number, the greek
letter is detected and the number is automatically typeset as a
subscript (great!). If, however, the number is followed by another
subscript (e.g. mu0_T) in the example below, the letter is not
recognised and the number is not subscripted any more. Could this be
easily changed? Here is an example:

| Sage Version 4.2.1, Release Date: 2009-11-14                       |
| Type notebook() for the GUI, and license() for information.        |
sage: latex(mu0 + mu0_T)
\mu_{0} + \mbox{mu0}_{T}

I would have expected the following output:
\mu_{0} + {\mu_0}_T

The difference between the typeset look of mu0_T and mu_0_T would be
only very subtle, but I would prefer this to \mbox{mu0}_T.

Here is another example for the notebook:

varnames = 'mu0 mu0_T mu_0_T mu_0T'
var(varnames)
eq = 1
for i in srange(len(var(varnames))):