On 01/27/2010 06:24 PM, Gokhan Sever wrote:
> On Jan 27, 7:15 pm, Jaap Spies <j.sp...@hccnet.nl> wrote:
>> Gokhan Sever wrote:
> Could someone register me at the Trac? I am getting a bizarre error
> there:

Could you let us know the name and version of the browser and the URL
for the page with the error?  Also, could you please try to register
again at

        http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/register

and tell us what happens?

Possibly relevant background: reCAPTCHA uses a public-private key pair
to authenticate registration attempts.  The keys are host-specific,
i.e., only for trac.sagemath.org.  The web server is set up to map
sagetrac.org and www.sagetrac.org URLs to trac.sagemath.org.  But this
may throw off some browsers.  I've adjusted the configuration so that
this is less likely.

I apologize for the inconvenience.