From: Joseph Culberson <jculb...@ualberta.ca>
Date: Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: Graph coloring programs
To: Robert Miller <r...@rlmiller.org>
Cc: j...@cs.ualberta.ca, William Stein <wst...@gmail.com>

Hi
       I have no objection to it being included under GPL copyright,
but it may be a while before I get time to go through it all and
change the copy right notices.
If you wish to edit the files and change the notices, then take this
as permission and go for it.
       I would mention that I  am not certain that this 10-20 year old
code is state of the art anymore. Also, it was written as research
code, and it shows its history -- even the more recent smallk program
has I believe data structures that were originally written to
accommodate genetic algorithm ideas that were abandoned. Several
things like that.
So, you may want to look at the code more closely before including it
in a production environment.
               Anyway, you are free to use it. Good luck.

Cheers
Joseph Culberson
joseph.culber...@ualberta.ca